iklan

August 15, 2007

WHERE IS MY BLOG???

Keep on looking to my previous blog, and i couldn't find it...have try everything....i've cheak my email, no sign of it. Try to use 'cuba-try-test' by entering username and password that cross into my mind...still tak boleh lagi.

Arghhhh.....but wat the heck, there's only one thing that i had wrote down into my previous blog. Hehe...it's about my ALBA. Yes, my new and quiet expensive watch i have (not so expensive for other people kot but its mahal lorrr for me). I bought it from City-Chain Alamanda Putrajaya for RM 223.20 after 20% discount hehe...

So...back to my missing in action blog.....bye-bye...and say hai to my new blog kambingelephant. Hehehe....for those who can't understand Malay Language, kambing is goat dan pada sape-sape yang tak tau apa tu elephant, makhluk elephant ni sama la juga ertinya dengan gajah.

So, i hope kambingelephant won't go missing like his brother which i'm surely is somewhere around here la.....

1 comment:

ud@cit said...

dont forget me ok....
hahahahaha...
dont want to comment... but wanna promte my blog... ahaks!
jom la datang bertandang di :
udaacit1182.blogspot.com

( 'o,' )") cyn, stay cute like me ok!