iklan

July 6, 2008

My Door of Journey...

U feel like a disaster when u lose someone u love....i've felt that feelin 7 years ago when my father die in an accident. It's like u are day dreaming.....blurr...is't true? is't really happening to me? what the heck is really happen? the last time i see my father is when before he was put into the coffin...till then i haven't got any courage to see him in that 'thing'....

Things happen so fast....a few years later, just two days ago....my long lost friend sms me n tell me that his daughter had died on the 20th June...it's been two weeks. I was shocked....i haven't got the changed to meet his daughter before. But i'm sure she's a good girl....God love her so much...that's why He took her in her early age. For my dear friend....be strong...i know it's hard but u still got three more to take care of ok....

Today, another friend of mine lost his father in-law to be....concerned is more to her mate as he didn't update her with anything...well he might need some moment for his ownself....be patient ok my friend....

When we lost somebody, it had taken us to another step of life....right or left path, it's all up to u...there's no wrong door, all doors will lead u to the same destination...it just that the journey of each door are differ from each other. As for now, i think i had choose the door of a thousand journey....so hard but i know it promising....the tears and the memories still slowing down my journey...only GOD knows it because i'm sure that He is there accompanied me along the way...


No comments: